OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
We're focused on making you feel the best and this includes safety and health. In light with the current COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak, we've been closely monitoring this in real-time based.
- Here, we are practising a strict hygiene and cleanliness routine.
- We will be washing hands with soap or wearing a glove prior to packing your parcel.
- There will be limited personnel handling the packing and dispatching to the Auspost drivers. The team has decided in order to decrease public exposure we will be reducing our dispatch / drop-offs to Auspost.
- Auspost has implemented a change in their "Signature on Delivery" at your location as well as in their outlet by signing on your behalf. The customer will still need to be present for this to occur.
- If you would need to send the parcels to Auspost outlet, it is recommended to use Auspost free 24/7 Parcel Lockers.
We will keep you updated should there be changes.
Note: We have implemented a work from home measure. However, due to limited personnel and the Auspost driver may take up to 3 business days to collect parcels from us. Kindly understand that we are working towards social distancing and still doing our best to deliver your most wanted skincare routine to your doorstep.
Auspost may be experiencing some longer deliveries in light of the coronavirus.
Your kind understanding is very much appreciated during this time. Many thanks!