The Kelp Mask consists of 90.37% pure natural ingredients. A total of 32 natural and organic ingredients provide the skin with intensive moisture and give it a youthful appearance.
Feed skin the natural nutrition it craves with Whamisa’s next generation Organic Sea Kelp Mask. This 100% sea kelp mask is soaked in radiance-restoring (active ingredients) serum to brighten, smooth and nourish skin. Clinically proven to hydrate skin for 72 hours, this healing treatment contains soothing camellia oil and antioxidant-rich natto gum to revitalise dull skin. Use mask for an intensive once a week for a month to see result.
Tips: Learn how to use face mask <here>
This amazing mask is truly made from sea kelp therefore you’ll notice a strong scent of the sea kelp. Once when you place over your face, it would reminds you of the sea.
- Sea Kelp: Hydrates and prevents signs of aging with powerful minerals and antioxidants.
- Camellia Oil: Nourishes and deeply moisturises skin.
- Natto Gum: Brightens, softens and revitalises dull skin.
Date printed: Manufactured Date (1 year shelf life)
|Directions for use||After cleansing and toning skin, remove and unfold the mask. Place the top part of the mask onto your face and smooth the edges to set in place. Repeat with the bottom portion. Leave on for 15 minutes, then discard. Pat any remaining essence into the skin. Follow with your serum step and complete your skincare regimen as usual.
Recommended: Lay down for full treatment session. It’s REAL KELP from Jeju Island, Korea and will remind you of the sea. It has unique texture comparing to most paper and cotton masks.
|By Skin Type/Concern||For all skin types|
Tips: Use regularly or 2-3 times a week over 4 weeks as an intensive course to see result.
Remove the mask after 20-30 minutes and gently pat excess serum onto your face and neck. Do not rinse off. The mask can be used on its own or can be followed with a lotion or cream.
Note: Do not use after an intensive exfoliating skin treatment or if you have open wound.
Whamisa mask is highly recommended as they are unusual comparing to other masks in the market. Both the Kelp mask and the hydrogel masks consist of two forms, each of which is applied to the upper and lower facial hemisphere.
No Chemical/Synthetic Preservatives. No Chemical Emollients. No Artificial Fragrances. No Artificial Colors. No Petrochemical Ingredients (mineral oils, silicones). No Parabens.
Waterless. Botanical Extracts Only.
Made in Korea
- Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
- There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.
Certified Natural Cosmetic Seal
Safe Cosmetic Ingredients
No Animal Testing