Pretty packaging and same ingredients!
Our bestselling skin hero is the ultimate multi-tasker. With regular use, it deeply conditions skin, improving firmness and elasticity and promoting a clear, even skin tone.
Formulated with a soothing base of aloe vera extract, this moisturising essence contains fermented botanical extracts to nourish, brighten, and moisturise dull skin. Organic Argan oil and avocado oil help protect and maintain skin moisture for hours.
Whamisa Toners have a serum gel-like consistency. This makes them intensively nourishing – similar to a serum – and can not be compared with facial waters.
- Fermented Lotus Extract: Minimises the appearance of pores & restores elasticity
- Fermented Chrysanthemum Extract: Calms and soothes redness and irritation.
- Avocado Oil: Smooths, softens and hydrates skin
- Aloe Leaf Juice: Cools and moisturises
|Directions for use||After cleansing and applying Whamisa toner, gently pat lotion onto face and let absorb. Use daily, day and night. Follow with Whamisa Organic Flowers Nourishing Cream for complete skincare routine.|
|size||120 ml + 20 ml|
|By Skin Type/Concern||For Normal Skin , For Dry Skin, Anti-Aging, Brightening|
*Humectant:* Increasing the water-holding capacity of skin and drawing water into skin
Tips: Use it as “7 Skin Method” to hydrate your skin.
- Read about the "Common questions about toner"
- Read about "7 skin method'
- Read about '6 hacks to make toner your beauty staple"
No Chemical/Synthetic Preservatives. No Chemical Emollients. No Artificial Fragrances. No Artificial Colors. No Petrochemical Ingredients (mineral oils, silicones). No Parabens.
Waterless. Botanical Extracts Only.
Made in Korea
- Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
- There’s also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, “shielding” effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus.
Certified Natural Cosmetic Seal
Safe Cosmetic Ingredients
No Animal Testing