I love this cream so much! I have sensitive skin which is prone to eczema so I'm always apprehensive using new products but this one is amazing! It has a really natural smell with traces of rosemary which I love as I don't like artificial smelling creams. It goes on really well and it quite thin but does a great job of moisturising. I love Whamisa and will definitely purchase this cream again, I just wish they had more vegan products as the majority of them contain beeswax.
Lovely cream. More moisture/hydration would be better.
I can't rave enough about Whamisa products. I've been needing great facial products and initially was considering a much more expensive brand before I found Whamisa and decided not to break by bank just yet. I'M HOOKED! My skin looks and feels smoother and clearer. A little bit goes a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way, so though these bottled seem pricey, they will last you a good long while.
Wanted to follow up about a review I read while first checking out these products... Whoever said they were uncomfortable with the scent must have a really sensitive nose. I've tried products with MUCH STRONGER scents. Whamisa is super mild! And if perhaps you thought is smelled funny (which I can't imagine), I would like to remind you that these products are NATURALLY FERMENTED. :)
This is the best daytime cream I've tried so far. It has a wonderful texture that absorbs right into my skin and leaves a smooth, velvet-like finish that's not a bit sticky or shiny, even when I mix in the Whamisa Organic Flowers Facial Oil. Despite the name, this product contains no water perhaps that's the reason for its amazing texture. I love the herbal fragrance as well; I haven't smelled anything quite like it, but it quickly became my favorite scent in my skincare routine.
95% organic ingredients, BDIH certified.
This lightweight yet very powerful hydrating cream is formulated with rice extract and natto gum (fermented soy beans) for long-lasting hydration and supple skin. Botanical extracts like aloe maculata leaf extract and chrysanthemum sinense flower ferment filtrates are used instead of water to maximize benefits. Ingredients are fermented with our signature process to better preserve natural benefits and effectively nourish and hydrate skin.
|Directions for use||After applying toner, serum, and light lotion, gently warm cream in palm and dab / pat onto face for better absorption. Use daily – day and night
* Note: Due to the nato ingredient, it is easier to pat the cream on the skin till it absorbed.
|By Skin Type/Concern||Formulated for all skin types|
STOP THE TIME AND FIND HEALTHY RADIANT SKIN.
LUXURIOUS WATER CREAM
This water cream will be great for you…
- It’s ultra moist and yet ultra light. With active botanical ingredients that has super rich properties. It will leave skin hydrated and rejuvenated, giving you an instant glow.
- It’s perfect for fine lines. This lightweight yet very powerful hydrating cream is formulated with rice extract and natto gum (fermented soy beans) for long-lasting hydration and supple skin. Ingredients are fermented with our signature process to better preserve natural benefits and effectively nourish and hydrate skin. Naturally fermented rice extract contains a similar form of pitera that offers many of the same benefits. It helps to boost cell regeneration, keeping the skin bright and supple.
- It’s calming for flaky skin. Aloe Vera provides skin conditioning, antimicrobial, and antiviral activity, and has been effective in wound healing and infection treatment.
YOU’ll also want to know it’s…
- 100% Natural: Cruelty Free. Paraben Free. Synthetic Free.
- Aroma: Herbal and Fruity
- Made with Organic Ingredients: We are internationally certified organic via BDIH.
- Simple Glowing Method: Our products are formulated rich, therefore a little goes a long way! No, it does not contain water! The name suggested to give an idea of how ultra light and hydrating it sound.
- Scientifically Formulated with the aid of dermatologist from Korea.
Whamisa use organic raw materials and plant extracts found in nature as a base, and through the fermentation process to increase the absorption rate and preservation rate that helps to enhance skin moisture.
There are moisturizing creams, and then there’s this. This is my special, unique little star. The texture is so light that when I dip my finger into it, I can’t even detect whether I’ve made contact with the product. For all its souffle-like weightlessness, it packs a plethora of skin-care powers.
Despite the name “water cream,” this formula actually doesn’t contain water, a common ingredient in moisturizers. I find this crazy — it’s just extracts and pure goodness. It’s also made of natto, which is a super gooey fermented soybean. Thankfully, it doesn’t smell like natto. It has a distinctly delicate, fermented scent, which is weirdly pleasant. After application, I can feel a warm tingle on my skin, which makes me think it’s working. But, what I love most is how my skin glows because of it.
So hydrating, so good. It’s my new fave.
’Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract(78.91%),’Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract(10%),’Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil(1%), ’OleaEuropaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1%), *’Cetearyl Olivate, *’Sorbitan Olivate, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax(1%), Natto Gum, ’Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil(0.5%), ’Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil(0.5%), *Camellia Japonica Seed Oil(0.05%), ‘Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil(0.5%), “Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(0.5%), ^LactobaciIIus/Rice Ferment Filtrate(0.1%), *Lactobacil- lus/Aloe Barbadensis Ferment Filtrate(0.1%),*Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate(0.2%),*Lactobacillus/N- elumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate(0.2%), *Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate(0.2%), ’*’Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, *’*Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, *’*Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Alkanna Tinctoria RootExtract,’Alcohol(0.5%), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, AnibaRosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Silica, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil. (*CertifiedOrganically Grown **Natural Origin ***Natural Preservative 6 Ecocert / Bergamot Oil Bergaptene Free)
*Certified Organically Grown **Natural Origin ***Natural Preservative ☆Ecocert Bergamot Oil Bergaptene Free
FREE OF: paraben/synthetic/chemical preservatives, artificial dyes & fragrances, petrochemicals, silicon/mineral oils, EDTA, animal origin ingredients