Order over $250 to get a free Ausome Sebum Mist! Dismiss
Skip to content
Follow the steps below to know how to fit Whamisa into your skincare routine.
- Use gentle cleanser to remove sleep over bed time residues, such as Whamisa Foaming Cleanser. Use Whamisa Cleansing Water if prefer a non-rinsing method.
- Prep the skin with Toner.
- Optional: Add a step of treatment product such as Whamisa Sebum Treatment which must go on clean face
- Use Whamisa cream and lotion range for moisture.
- Optional: Use Whamisa Facial Oil to lock in the moisture
- Eye Essence.
- Physical Sun Screen packed with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide for UV defence. Use Whamisa Sun Screen SPF 14 if you are indoor the whole time or SPF 50 for any outdoor activity.
- Optional: Use Whamisa Damask Mist to hydrate the skin
- B.B PACT
- Use Cleansing Oil to remove make up by massaging for 2 minutes. For gentler removal, use Cleansing Water by soaking cotton pad and damp the specific area before wiping off.
- Complete with Cleansing Foam / Gel to remove any impurities.
- Optional: Use Whamisa Finger Mitt Peeling Pad to exfoliate. Recommend to use 2-3 times a week.
- Prep skin with Toner. 7 skin method!!
- Optional: Mask Mask Mask! Mask for 20 minutes with Whamisa Hydrogel Mask and Real Kelp Mask. Recommend masking 2-3 times a week.
- Optional: Apply treatment products such as Whamisa Sebum and wait for 10 minutes. For oily and acne prone skin.
- Apply Whamisa Lotion or Cream all over the face to moisture the skin.
- Optional: Add Whamisa Facial Oil to lock in the moisture. This is great for dry and aging skin.
- Eye Essence.
Join Waitlist to be Notify
We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Just leave your valid email address below.